Bothered about trimming bigger trees in your garden? It can be quite risky if done unprofessionally & calling a professional is never hassle-free. In such situations having the best professional manual pole saw at your disposal can surely save your day.
The professional manual pole saw are handy, easy to use and reduces the risk of you accidentally falling from a branch if you were to climb up the tree and cut it like your grandpa used to.
Having a manual pruning saw in your garage will be of great help, especially now, when corona has hit the entire world badly and it has been become quite tough to find a professional.
Even if you find one, it will be risky to allow strangers with unknown health conditions into your home during this pandemic.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- 0.1 Why do you need the best professional manual pole saw?
- 0.2 Professional Manual pole saw - Top products
- 0.3 Fiskars 7.9-12 Foot Extendable Tree Pruning Stik Pruner (92406935K)
- 0.4 Features
- 0.5 Read More : Best Miter Saw Stand
- 0.6 SILKY New Professional Series 179-39 Telescopic Landscaping Pole Saw
- 0.7 Features
- 0.8 ARS SC-EXW18 Telescoping Pole Saw
- 0.9 Features
- 0.10 Fiskars Chain Drive 7–16 Foot Extendable Pole Saw & Pruner (394631-1001), White
- 0.11 Features
- 0.12 Jameson LS-6PKG-6 LS-Series Landscaper Pole Saw Kit with 3 Poles, Each Measuring 6 Feet Long
- 0.13 Features
- 0.14 Read More : What is Metal Cutting Blade For Table Saw
- 0.15 Fiskars 14 Foot Power-Lever Extendable Tree Pruner
- 0.16 Features
- 0.17 Milliard 6-16 Foot Extendable Tree Pruner/Pole Saw with 3-Sided Blade
- 0.18 Features
- 0.19 Silky HAYAUCHI 3-Ext. Polesaw 6.3m (21')
- 0.20 Features
- 0.21 Gilmour 20-18 16-Inch Curved Blade Commercial Grade Pole Saw
- 0.22 Features
- 0.23 ARS LA-180ZR203 4-to-7-Feet Long Reach Pruner
- 0.24 Features
- 0.25 Read More : What is Sliding Miter Saw For Homeowner
- 1 Professional Manual Pole Saw Buying Guide
Why do you need the best professional manual pole saw?
As we head towards the winters, the trees in your lawn will soon start shredding. This can make your garden look messy indicating the need for the pruners tree tools & trimmers tree tools to be made ready.
Be it for appearance purpose or convenience, you would surely want the wayward branches in place.For doing it neatly, you must opt for a premier capable manual pole saw and the best will let you have a better trimming experience.
Having the right tools will make the task seem quite easy.So, let us quickly go through an elaborative review of some of the top products for this niche to find out the best professional manual pole saw for your garden.
Professional Manual pole saw - Top products
Are you confused about thinking which saw should be best for you? Well, you do have chances of getting confused since there are numerous tools available in the market. No need to worry, we have got your back.
The top excellent standard pole saw will have some of the amazing features and with our review of top products in this category, you will soon be able to make your decision.
So, here we go with our exclusive review.
A well-designed tree pruner, being light in weight and handy as well is what Fiskars has offers you.The product is calibrated for your garden, backyards, or lawns and has an adjustable handle that will prevent you from reaching up in thick spots of the shrubs.
The trimmer has a wider rotation angle which facilitates you to cut at varied angular modulations.
- An adjustable long pole which is light weighted and can be modulated as per the destination (height) makes you reach greater heights easily.
- The adjustable pole has the extendibility of 12 feet and a locking feature that holds the position of the pole firmly.
- To reach even harder spots within the thickets, the pole comes with an actuating ball which is also adjustable.
- The fact that it is rope-free will make you work comfortably and with ease using both your hands.
- The telescopic pruning feature provides a precise cutting and pruning experience.
- An additional 15-inch saw blade, which is sharp and precise, is also included with rust-resisting coating.
- The rotating of its cutting head is 230º which will allow you to trim your tree from different angles.
- The light weighted saw weighs nearly 4.5 pounds
- Budget-friendly and easy to handle
- Reduces physical strain for being rope-free & having an elongated pole
- The additional steel blades help to cut thicker branches
- Excellent cutting power with rotating cutting head
- The cuts are sharp and delicate
- Not the best in the category for cutting very thick branches
- Not suitable for larger areas
- Sustainability depends on usage
The absolute beast from the house of SILKY New Professional Series is a high demand product for its extendibility, precision, and attention to safety for its users.
It is ideal for high branches and the adjustable pole provides different lengths at which you can adjust according to your needs. It is best for landscaping and has a sleek look to it as well.
- An impressive extendibility up to 21-26 feet is what the pruner has to offer and this particular pole saw is very impressive as it can be extended.
- There are 4 divisions within the pole and 3 easily adjustable extension points.
- A 1.5 mm thick carbon steel saw which is very sturdy & durable.
- The saw also has sharp teeth for added precision.
- Made entirely with aluminum and rubber, it looks very sleek.
- Includes shock absorption technology for easeful landscaping.
- Weights 6.9 pounds which is a little heavier than average but nothing too extraordinary that you would feel strained.
- Adjustable pole with high reach
- Sleek in appearance
- Sharp saw blade with teeth
- Dual-lock system for added safety
- Oval-shaped handle with comfortable rubber grip
- Able to resist shock and friction while cutting
- Best for larger areas and high branches
- Telescoping cutting and trimming is easier
- Heavier than the average
- Does not provide any additional blade or looper
- Safety measures are necessary before using
One of the simplest yet useful pole saws, the ARS telescoping pole saw is probably the lightest weight among all the items in this list. It is perfect for light trimming and pruning in your lawn.
It has a sharp blade so you don’t have to worry about putting too much strength into it. So, if you are looking for something light and manageable then this might be the best option for you.
- It has a decent telescoping range, about 4-6 foot that is perfect for your backyard or garden.
- It provides with a 13-inch steel saw blade which has a straight shape for more precise cutting and trimming.
- Extremely light-weight and easy to handle. It weighs only 1.7 lbs which is one of the lightest options for pole saws.
- The straight blade feature helps you to get into thick and thorny areas while trimming trees.
- The pole has a comfortable grip and is easy to handle.
- It has adjustable telescoping features on 3 different spots of the pole so you can have your desired length.
- Simple yet handy and sharp
- Extremely light-weight
- Within your budget
- Best for light jobs around your backyard
- Does not require much physical strain
- Not suitable for heavy work
- Does not offer many features
- Risks of bending due to being too light-weight
Fiskars is a well-known brand for gardening trim machines and their products never disappoint. This is sturdy & versatile pole saw helps you safely cut & grab branches regardless of its height.
It has a pruner, a bypass-looper, and a saw which provides great support for all your trimming requirements.
- The flexible design provides you with a pruner, a bypass-looper, and a saw.
- The pole extends up to 16 feet, reaching high branches easily.
- It has a chain-drive design which will give you 3 times more power than usual saws.
- A steel pruner is provided along with a Woodzig saw for removing thicker branches.
- Silky smooth handle with an oval-glass shape for a firmer grip.
- Extended pole offers a dual lock feature for added security for your landscaping endeavors.
- Cuts with precision and intensity
- Added saw makes it easier to cut larger branches
- The Woodzig saw provided along with the pruner is 15 inches & very sharp
- The adjustable pruner reaches high branches easily
- A Dual-lock system provides additional safety while working
- Very cost-effective so you don’t need to call the bank anytime soon
- The attached pruner & saw may be heavier to handle
- Saw is not rust-resistant
- Telescopic pruning feature is unavailable
With a variety of lengthy pole options to choose from, this tool has a versatile personality and a great choice under the category of best professional manual pole saw.
From high, thick branches to low, bushy shrubs- this extraordinary pole saw will get all your requirements fulfilled without you feeling much physical strain.
- This product offers three individual poles that can be attached and adjusted according to your needs. Each pole comes with 6 feet length.
- Very efficient for low-level trimming due to its detachable poles.
- The steel saw blade is high quality and very sharp for a hassle-free clean pruning.
- It also provides a leaf spring lock on the exterior for better safety and precision.
- The saw blade is a Barracuda tri-cut which is sharp and efficient and comes in 16 inches for reaching high branches.
- It weighs about 8.03 pounds which is heavier than the average.
- It offers three different lengths of adjustable poles
- Good for both high and low tree cutting
- Does not cause physical strain as the poles can be adjusted to various lengths
- Very heavy-duty and durable
- Heavier than average pole saws available on the market
- Adjustable poles may cause problems over time
- Does not offer telescopic pruning technology
- Does not offer a dual lock system
Fiskars pole saw have always been popular in the market. This highly capable pruner can be used for high branches with maximum power to give you a heavy-duty performance without you having to go through any physical strain.
It is easy to handle, excellent quality, and safe to use for all your pruning and trimming requirements.
- It has a high range of extendibility which will help you cut high branches.
- It comes with a power-lever technology so you can cut larger branches with two times more power than the average trimming machine.
- It has a high quality 15-inch WoodZig curved saw blade for tackling thicker branches.
- Can cut up to a 1-1/2-inch diameter of branches with acute precision.
- It is only 5.8 pounds in weight which is easy to handle.
- The pole handle provides a comfortable grip that is smooth to the touch so you will not feel your hands cramping.
- The pole extension is adjustable and has a lock to keep the pole in place for a firm grip.
- Very powerful and can cut thick and high branches
- Cost-effective and durable
- High quality saw blade with non-friction and rust-resistant coating for more durability
- The lock system feature offers safety and firmness while trimming trees and pruning
- Not suited for versatile work
- Does not dual lock system
- Weight can be heavier than average
This is an excellent choice with multiple features to offer and a considerable length to reach very high branches that might need pruning.
It is sleek, user-friendly, and cost-effective. This product is highly recommended for those who want to tackle heavy work with the least effort.
- It offers an adjustable pole that is 16 feet in length that will help you to tackle those high branches with ease.
- The saw blade is extraordinarily sharp and 14 inches in length. It is made of high-quality carbon steel which is sharp, durable, and clean.
- The pole handle is comfortable, long, and smoothly made with fiberglass and the grip has a foam grip for comfort & ease of work.
- There is an additional pulley system that will help you have better control while cutting high branches.
- It is designed precisely to tackle high, and heavy branches with ease
- The extendibility of the pole is extraordinary
- The pulley system for better control is a rare feature available only in a handful of pole saws
- It very durable and easy to handle
- The steel blade provided is of high quality which will give you a cleaner cut
- The comfort of the user is given high priority
- The brand offers good customer service for any problems you may face
- It is budget-friendly
- Not suitable for lower-level cutting
- Additional blade features are unavailable
- Heavier than average
- A dual-lock system is not offered
It is a phenomenal choice for high range pruning in larger or smaller areas. It has a very high range of extendibility to offer.
If you are looking for a heavy-duty pole saw then this is surely the pole saw for you.
- It offers 3 adjustable poles that can be extended to a long length, offering a telescoping pruning experience for its users.
- The extendibility can lead up to 21 feet with all the extension poles attached. The lowest extension length is 8 feet.
- It offers a steel blade which is removable according to your requirements. It has a sharp edge and a curved shape to tackle thick branches with ease.
- The pole saw comes with a standard weight of 6 lbs.
- It is a wonder for both high and low levels of trimming and pruning
- The removable poles can be adjusted very easily
- The saw blade is provided with a cover which will keep it clean and protected
- The lower level of garden works can be done easily
- It is sleek in design and easy to handle
- Easy to grip and handle
- Suitable for professionals and beginners as it is user friendly
- Offers long durability
- Does not offer any special coating over the blade
- Heavier than average pole saws
- A dual-lock system is not provided
- Strict safety measures should be followed as it offers a great height
- The shock absorption feature is not available
This pruning tree product is another excellent choice with its high-quality saw blade and impressive extendibility.
This is product liked by professionals as it is can perform flawlessly in thick and large areas as well as offers you a hassle-free trimming tree experience in your backyard as well.
- This pole saw offers three extensive poles that can be attached to reach your desired length. Each separate pole is 6 feet in height.
- The pole is made of fiberglass which offers durability and comfort to hold and use with ease.
- An additional hook is attached to bring down branches after cutting safely.
- The saw blade is of 16 inches, made with sturdy steel with non-stick coating which prevents dirt or gum to stick to it.
- The blade is sharp and curved to cut smoothly.
- Three adjustable poles offer easeful usage on a higher level as well as lower level
- The saw blade is of high quality and efficient
- The non-stick coating on the blade makes it more durable
- The product is easy to handle and the grip is comfortable for the user
- The additional hook is a feature not available in many pole saws
- It is heavier than average
- It needs additional holes to be drilled for the adjustable pole parts to fit
- It does not offer an exceptional lock system for the pole handle
This is a great product if you are opting for you if you prefer a light-weight and sleek look in your pole saw.
It has a high-performance rate and durable for a long time so you do not have to worry about repurchasing pole saws for years.
- It provides with a telescoping pruning capacity for precision. The pole has the extendibility of 4-7 feet.
- The pole can be extended in three points which offers a variety of adjustable options.
- The design is sleek, attractive, and simple with just a pin to adjust the pole’s extension length.
- The saw blade offered is of high quality, sharp and chrome-coated.
- The pole handle is designed for comfort with a non-slippery plastic coating over the handle.
- The saw head can rotate 30 degrees which enables it to get into the thick foliage.
- It weighs only 2.25 pounds which is very easy to handle.
- It is very handy and lightweight
- It has excellent looks with a sleek pole handle
- Very extendable and reaches quite high
- The saw blade is high quality and cuts precisely
- It is durable and budget-friendly
- The rotation head is an added benefit which helps on better performance
- It offers better leverage for high branch cutting purposes
- It does not offer a dual-lock system
- It is not suitable for too heavy work
- The quality of the pole may not be sustainable
- Lower level gardening may not be easeful
Professional Manual Pole Saw Buying Guide
Are you wondering how to uniquely identify the best pole saw? Well, to be honest, buying the most competent automatic pole saw will be decided based upon your needs.
While deciding upon what type of pole saw you should buy, it is essential to keep in mind the longevity of the product since you would never want to invest once again in tree pruners after you have them.
You should also look for pole saws that are safe to handle so that your landscaping endeavors and gardening activities can be done peacefully.
To buy the leading accomplished automated pole saw you must be aware of all the brands offering top quality products within your price range with, of course, the capability to cut and prune trees easily.
Key Features To Keep in mind
You must be waiting impatiently to know about the crucial attributes that must be considered while purchasing pruner for trees. In this article, we will be covering all the key points which will serve you as a perfect buying guide for your pole saw.
The best professional manual pole saw will, more or less, have these key features. So, let us find out the essentials.
It is important to look for a pole saw which is not too heavy to handle. A good pruner should be light enough to be handled with ease so while making your decision, try to test out the weight according to your personal preference.
The weight of a pole saw may range from 15-20 pounds, 20 pounds being on the heavier side.
For a proper tree trimmer, it is important to see how far the pole can extend to reach larger trees with higher branches.You should mostly opt for a pole saw with extendibility of 10 feet or above.
A sharp blade to cut thick branches is very essential. Are you wondering what material should you look for? Well, steel is undoubtedly the best option for a blade as it is a strong enough metal so while cutting thick branches it would not become easily blunt or bend under pressure.
The trimmer trees should be smooth and clean and the pruner tree must efficient.
A professional pole saw comes with many interesting and technologically advanced features nowadays which is quite essential to keep in mind.
- Balanced grip
- Rotating blades which are changeable too
- Adjustable pole handles
- Additional parts for attaching different types of blades
- Attached panel broom
Types of Pole saw – Based on Power Source
In today’s market, you can find three types of pole saws based on different power sources which are the most popular choice for people trimming and pruning their lawn.
So, it is better to know about these kinds individually before you make your purchase for your gardening saw.
The electric-powered pole saw is required to be plugged into an electrical outlet and works just fine for smaller areas.
- Good choice for small gardens and backyard spaces
- Portability depends on the length of the cord used.
If the cord is short then the pole will not reach far and you might need an additional extension outlet
- Does not cut branches above the thickness of five inches (in diameter).
If you have bigger needs then gas-powered pole saws are ideal for you. These are heavy-duty and professional grade.
- Able to cut thicker branches
- Portable to any location
- More expensive
- Very noisy
- More weighty
Cordless pole saw
The cordless pole saws are powered by batteries so you do not have to worry about the cords restricting you.
- It can cut thicker branches than the electrical pole saws.
- Does not require a cord so you can work in large areas
- More noiseless than the gas pole saws
- More expensive than electrical pole saws
- Less powerful than gas pole saws
Where to buy?
As a buyer, you may wonder where you can buy the best professional manual pole saw. The answer is not that difficult. Most of these professional manual pole saws are available either in stores or in an online marketplace like Amazon.
The pole saws home depot offer is one of the best for extrinsic usage and comes in a wider price range. If you want to find a product from the ones listed here, you can begin your search for the pole saw at home depot.
If you want to see or feel the product for yourself before buying just visit a nearby store, after all, it is essential to test out thoroughly before investing. Discovering what works for you best is the best way to choose the perfect product for you.
If you are opting for online shopping, make sure you read the product description carefully before purchasing and compare the price of similar products.
Let us conclude
To find the top-notch and go out there and try holding a pole saw. The store attendant will surely help you happily.
I understand that the market can be too vast and too confusing but you must take the first step and soon you will get going. Make a list of your requirements and you will have the job done in half the time.
Be sensible while choosing a product as pole saws are usually durable and can be used for many years. Treat this endeavor like an investment for your landscaping.
Whether it is your garden or your neighbors needing a hand, having a pole saw at your disposal is always helpful. Especially if you live in a turbulent climate with heavy storms and rain then I would highly recommend you to get a good tree cutting pruner.
If you work professionally, then you can also choose a heavy-duty pole saw from the above product reviews to fit your needs.
Most of the items being cordless will be easily portable. In the dense areas and bushy spots, a good pole saw is the safest and most efficient option to have.
It is crucial to remember that a good pole saw has many features to offer and if you rather have a sturdy one than a sleek one then it is up to you.
Hopefully, now you have all your queries cleared regarding the pruners for trees.
So, do not worry too much about it. The list of items will guide you through your journey of buying the best professional manual pole saw best suited for you.
All the best with your purchase!
Can you use a pole saw as a hedge trimmer?
Yes, you can but make sure you are using a pole saw which offers the facility of trimming, or else you will end up cutting the whole thing down and regret later.
How much does a Stihl pole saw cost?
It will depend on what model of the Stihl pole you wish to purchase. The price range goes from $200 to $1500 depending on your choice.
How to use a pole saw and pruner?
It is a very easy process. Just take the pole saw or pruner and place it where you want to cut and the rest will be done. Use both hands and wear safety equipment.
Can I paint my pole saw?
No need to do so as there are variants of color available in the market. If you still want to paint, go for the griping part only and not the machinery parts.
Can you trim hedges with a pole saw?
Yes, you can but make sure you are using a pole saw which offers the facility of trimming, or else you will end up cutting the whole thing down and regret later.
Can I DIY a pole saw?
You cannot make a DIY pole saw in your garage. For safety purposes, you should always get the standardized products available in the market.
How to cut limbs with a pole saw?
We would strongly advise you not to attempt to cut your limbs or anyone else’s. It is a very sharp tool and will lead to injuries and permanent damage.